Friday, November 14, 2008

Establishing Shot

Typically at the beginning of a movie or scene they use an establishing frame to show where, or when, the scene will take place. Using this I will show where this blog takes place. Though this blog may and will change settings from where I travel to where I call my home, the point is, you'll know when it does change because I'll tell you.

Where: Milky Way Galaxy. Inner Solar System. Earth. About 5 minutes walking from SUNY Fredonia in a yellow house for now. Yes Yellow. Upstairs in a bedroom/studio. It's very cluttered and filled with boxes as if the individual who "lives" in the room does not care about the state of the room or know when it is leaving the area.
Time: Noon on an encroaching fall day in 2008.

I guess that will do. Welcome to the Brain Shoppe... I wasn't sure what to call this blog but since all the ideas that I get for projects will come from inspirations and such that react with my brain I though this would/could be a proper title. My plans and calculations or the like will be cataloged here and in my sketchbooks.

Come along and read along. Hopefully this blog will give some inspiration to those who are looking for it. I hope to become a bookmark in your inspiration folder in your favorites and a part of your blog even sometime.

-
TM.L

No comments:

Post a Comment