Sunday, November 30, 2008

Illinois

My girlfriend, Jordan, lives out here in Illinois about 20 minutes from Chicago and I've been here with her for about a week for Thanksgiving break. I go home tomorrow, but I thought I'd write a quick entry since I haven't in a bit.

HI! Well while out here we visited some stores and I got some new shoes since mine were about to explode with holes and such. It had already started, but that is not the point. One store is called Hobby Lobby and of course I fell in love with it. Not really to buy things but to be inspired by things. The prices are a bit high unless they are having sales on stuff but other wise it is a gold mine for getting ideas and the like. I will be posting photos of things I took with my cell but ya. I have a bunch of ideas for things now.

I have wanted to make postcards each xmas to send out to family and such and this may just be the inspiration I have needed to do so. I'm going to create one original then scan it into my computer and print them out on photo cardstock with post things on the back as well and get stamps and such and send them out so I won't have to make a million by hand. That way I can also personalize each one without a huge hassle. ^_^ Sweet. But yes. I will be posting this photos soon. Hmmmm.

Peace and Create,

-TM.L

No comments:

Post a Comment